ABOUT THE COMPANY
Metal-Master is a company firmly based in the modern world. The firm was established in 2000 and from the beginning it has focused on progress and innovation. The company operates in the following sectors: automotive, construction, advertising, and aviation.
We successfully construct, produce and develop technological lines for manufacturing car parts for every European car maker. We export 80% of our products, mainly to Europe, America, and Africa. Our modern machine park allows us to produce complex steel constructions and offer machining services. Based on our experience in automation of welding processes, we have implemented a flexible, robotized system for the production of trailer chassis.
We are a certified system integrator of KUKA ROBOTER GmbH products and an exclusive representative of MiniTec Maschinenbau GmbH. We have designed and manufactured chassis for electric cars as well as structural elements made of composite materials used by European consortia. We have a research and development office, equipped with specialized CAD/CAM software, process testing and simulation systems, and a laboratory.
The company has been awarded the DIN EN ISO 1090-2 welding certificate by the German Welding Society DVS Zert. Duesseldorf for structures in execution class EXC3 and EXC2, which confirms the high quality of our products. Our procedures and services conform to the requirements of the DIN EN 3834-3 and ISO 9001:2015 standards.
We are convinced that our offer will meet your expectations and our cooperation will be mutually beneficial.
With us, you are always one step ahead of your competitors.
We accept all forms of cooperation.
Sylwia and Rafał Ładzińscy
Polityka jakości Metal Master
Metal-Master is the originator of the concept and producer of the FLARIS LAR 1 business jet
Metal-Master is the only representative of MiniTec Gmbh in Poland, which is a producer of modular systems of aluminum profiles and linear technologies. Our profiles are used in constructing machines, equipment, and industrial installations.
STOCK OF MACHINES
- TRUMPF 3030 L20 laser cutting machines, 1500*3000 5kW
- CNC band-saws – shaft diameter up to 600 mm
- TRUMPF TruMatic 7000 4 kW punch laser machine
- CAD/CAM controlled cutting machine, 1500*3000
- Plasma cutter up to 60 mm, table size 3000*8000
- BORSCHERT corner notcher, up to 8 mm
- HAAS TL-25 BHE CNC turning center, D5400*1000
- HAAS ST 10Y CNC turning center, D300*350
- V200 CNC vertical lathe
- Horizontal CNC milling and drilling machine for profiles up to 18 m
- HAAS VF 3DYTHE CNC milling center, 1014*660*500
- 2x HAAS VF2 CNC milling center, 780*420*460
- HAAS VF11 CNC milling center, 3024*1018*770 with 4-axis D 450
- HAAS EC1600 CNC milling center, simultaneous 4-axis motion, 1600*880*1000
- CXM-32 CNC milling center
- Heckler&Koch CNC milling center, table size 1800*420*550
- AXA CNC milling center, table size 3000*500*550
- Multiradial drilling machine up to 80 mm diameter, with a 3000 mm arm
- Coordinate drilling machine
- Surface grinding machine, up to 1000 mm in length
- Cylindrical grinding machine, diameter up to 300 mm, L 1000 mm
- TRUMPF TruBend 5320 CNC bending machine2300 KN / 3230 mm
- LVD 400 6-axis CNC press brake up to 4000 mm
- Press brake up to 3 mm, length 2500 mm
- AUERBACH profile rolling machine up to 30 mm
- 100-ton eccentric press (2 pcs)
- 25-ton eccentric press (2 pcs)
- 160-ton hydraulic press (1 pcs)
- MIG-MAG welding machines up to 500 A
- KUKA, MOTOMANN welding robots
- Robotized welding line for elements up to 20 m in length
- Equipment for automated welding of large constructions
Shot blasting, zinc spray coating, overhead cranes
- LAUCO 250 NS shot blast machine, max. width 2500 mm;
max height 700mm; max thickness 5 mm; max. length 2000 mm, lifting capacity 3,5 ton – 4 pcs
- Overhead cranes – 6 pcs.
Let us put our experience in construction to work for you. We are happy to recommend solutions to your problems: we will design the structure, produce the device and install it on site. We also construct devices based on the supplied documentation.