Obligation to provide information
1. The administrator of your personal data is Metal Master Sylwia Ładzińska with its registered office in Podgorzyn at ul. Nowa 4, hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”. The Administrator can be contacted in writing, by postal mail to the address above, by phone at 757550601 and by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Personal data is processed solely to present a marketing offer, to accept and comprehensively carry out a contracted service, to invoice for services rendered, and to collect debts, while the legal basis for such processing shall be article 6, section 1, item b of the General Data Protection Regulation dated on the 27th of April 2016 and article 6, section 1, item c of the General Data Protection Regulation dated on the 27th of April 2016, in connection with the execution of the obligations as set out in the Act on Accounting dated on the 29th of September 1994 (Journal of Laws from 2017, item 2342).
3. The recipients of you personal data are: – third party entities providing and supporting the Administrator’s telecommunication and IT systems – entities providing postal or courier services to deliver goods – employees of Metal Master, insofar as their professional duties are concerned.
4. Your personal data will be stored and used to maintain a business relationship, and if you wish to forget it, your personal data shall be stored for 5 years starting from the beginning of the year succeeding the fiscal year in which the contract expired or was terminated, under the Accounting Act of 29 September 1994 (Journal of Laws of 2017, item 2342).
5. With respect to the processing of personal data by the Administrator, you have the right to: • access your personal data; • rectify your personal data; • erase your personal data • restrict the data processing; • object to the data processing; • transfer your data;
6. If you believe that your personal data processing violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016, you have the legal right to file a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority.
7. The provision of your personal data is voluntary, but necessary to conclude and perform the contract. Your personal data is not processed for automated decision making, including profiling.
8. Your personal data will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area.
9. The Administrator shall make every effort to provide all means of physical, technical and organizational protection of personal data against their accidental or deliberate destruction, accidental loss, change, unauthorized disclosure, use or access, in accordance with all applicable laws.
Sincerely – Sylwia Ładzinska Owner of Metal Master