TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND GLOSSARY
Terms and conditions of contract amendment
We offer the option to divide larger orders into smaller deliveries and issue partial invoices.Any modifications to elements or the need for additional consultations, which are not due to delays on the part of the contractor, might lengthen the time of delivery.
The Ordering Party reserves the right to amend the contract concluded with the Contractor, who will be selected as a result of the conducted procedure. Possible amendments to the contract will be made in the form of a written annex. Possible changes may be introduced due to:
- the need for the Contractor to consult with the chief design engineer
- justified changes in the scope and manner of performance of the object of the order;
- the occurrence of objective reasons independent of the Ordering Party and the Contractor;
- the occurrence of circumstances resulting from force majeure;
- change of important legal regulations.
Details are available at the company’s head office. Contact details to the person answering questions are provided in each individual request.
GLOSSARY OF ORDER-RELATED TERMS
A variant bid shall be understood as:
– with respect to services – the possibility to perform the service by offering different variants (the same result but different methods of performing the service)
– with respect to the supply of metallurgical materials and fasteners – the supply of materials with similar parameters (discrepancies in size cannot exceed 5% – unless other acceptable discrepancies are given in the proceedings). It is also acceptable to change the grade of the material by offering another material with identical parameters (e.g. changing the aviation standard from American to Russian).
– with respect to the supply of materials from specific manufacturers – it is not possible to replace the parts specified in the proceedings by parts produced by a different manufacturer. However, sometimes a given manufacturer might change the codes (names), in which case the offer may refer to the new names (but the manufacturer must be the same)
A partial bid shall be understood as a bid for the supply of only a part of the subject of the tender procedure. In such a case, more than one supplier may be chosen or the order may be executed in part.
Details are available at the company’s head office. Contact details to the person answering questions are provided in each request.